The song lyrics were written by Paul Anka and popularized by Frank Sinatra in 1969. "My way" tells about the feeling of relief, the celebration, and the recognition of not being perfect. This is a song about making mistakes, taking risks, and facing the consequences of decisions. "My Way" will forever be one of my favorite songs. This song is just spectacular, especially the way Frank Sinatra delivered it in a dramatic way. The strong voice matched well with the dramatic instrument. It makes me overwhelmed by the tears. Let's take a look at these lyrics! And now, the end is near And so I face the final curtain My friend, I'll say it clear I'll state my case, of which I'm certain These lyrics represent someone who is sure enough with his attitude, his opinion, and his belief. He has faced the challenge of his life, and now that he's at the "end," it could mean that he is almost facing the final of his mission. I've lived a life th...

Spirit
ReplyDeletefighting‼️‼️
ReplyDeletei love writing
ReplyDelete